Off road lights behind the grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Wish I could do that DOT would flip about the plate being covered
I like your front lights as well I might try that with a bar style light
Adam

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I was kinda worried about that when i put them on. I didn want them under the bumper because they would just get torn off constantly. I have had them over 2 years on 2 different trucks so far without a complaint. My lights behind the grille were also on my automatic truck, so i know they will work with a trans cooler. It was a much easier fit in the manual tho.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was kinda worried about that when i put them on. I didn want them under the bumper because they would just get torn off constantly. I have had them over 2 years on 2 different trucks so far without a complaint. My lights behind the grille were also on my automatic truck, so i know they will work with a trans cooler. It was a much easier fit in the manual tho.

I think I have the same back up lights..mine are under the truck on both leaf spring mounts...so far haven't ripped them off..but haven't ran over any dead bodies lately so we shall see

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
The underside of mine regularly meets the ground and i wanted something that i would not tear off and that would still let me open the tailgate. I thought about cutting holes in the bumper and mounting them inside it, but i know the rust streaks would run down the chrome if i did that.