OEM mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the steering wheel uses the same splines, BUT they are a good deal deeper and would look odd anyway.

Part of the reason I want to swap to the newer interior.
They don't use the same splines. My friend tried to put a Vega GT Wheel in his 1998

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I've got a delete plate for the hvac OHC but there is a square hole in the center for the sun roof switch. Addiction you live just across the boarder from me. You guys got good yards over there?

Crewcab Steve.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I've got a delete plate for the hvac OHC but there is a square hole in the center for the sun roof switch. Addiction you live just across the boarder from me. You guys got good yards over there?

Crewcab Steve.
Do you need a blank plate? I have an extra.

I tried PMing you, but your inbox was full.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
no I thought some one on this thread might need it. my box is full? thats what she said lol. I'll go trash some msgs. love them titan wheels on the yukon. what size are the tires?

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
you wanna know what I'm looking for it a woodgrain steering wheel from a cadi or a denali. you know which one I'm talking about it's got wood top and bottom and leather sides. I'm going to get me one some day. new hopefully. BIG $$$

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
no I thought some one on this thread might need it. my box is full? thats what she said lol. I'll go trash some msgs. love them titan wheels on the yukon. what size are the tires?
They are 255/70r18 bridgestone duelers.

you wanna know what I'm looking for it a woodgrain steering wheel from a cadi or a denali. you know which one I'm talking about it's got wood top and bottom and leather sides. I'm going to get me one some day. new hopefully. BIG $$$
I like the wood grain wheels too, problem is finding one in the right color and isn't worn out. :lol: