Obs escalade front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in mass let me check into one for you a friend of mine runs a yard near me and was supposed to be getting one in

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i'll message you once I know he has it from what he told me I believe the only thing missing is the grille,He calls me first when any gmt 400s come in

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'll message you once I know he has it from what he told me I believe the only thing missing is the grille,He calls me first when any gmt 400s come in

Sweet man I'll be looking forward to it, even if I had to piece one together I'd be fine with that. Also in the market for a fair priced bed but want the nose first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got to the yard today,escalade is there,hood both fenders,headlights core support and bumper no grille $675 he said thats if I come and take it off Its in the part of the yard not open to customers.Let me know if it interests you and i'll set up with him to let me remove everything