OBS Chevy/GMC on NBS Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonny01blaze

Reaction score
Whoa, those HD hoods look sick!! I really love the NBS Chevy 20's look perfect on these. Need alittle more meat to the tires tho for my liking.

Daren, I think those are the wheels I may end up with. Good size, function and look wise.

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whoa, those HD hoods look sick!! I really love the NBS Chevy 20's look perfect on these. Need alittle more meat to the tires tho for my liking.

Daren, I think those are the wheels I may end up with. Good size, function and look wise.

yeah man the only bad thing about them hd hoods is that they are real heavy if i wasnt into performance i would have got one but am just going with a cowl hood later on

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Thanks. I'm running the 2wd size which is 245 rather than the 4wd 265.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
these are some from the rgv also check out the hoods on the trucks they custom put new hd hoods on there obs

You must be registered for see images attach

All those trucks have the good nbs wheels on them, but the custom nbs HD hoods...:nono: I like nbs rear bumper, tows, and interior on NBS but not the HD hoods. Those just look better strictly on the nbs. A classic 2" cowl hood is the classic on obs IMO but different strokes! I know

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought the blue one looked bad when I saw it in another thread until I saw that red one. Maybe it would look better with a chevy grill? I like the concept and I've wondered what it would look like, but not a fan after seeing it.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought the blue one looked bad when I saw it in another thread until I saw that red one. Maybe it would look better with a chevy grill? I like the concept and I've wondered what it would look like, but not a fan after seeing it.

That was my thread and I made it showing a front end I really liked then I had to post that truck too to counter it with something that was a :nono: but I do agree, looks better on the red one but I think it may just be the angle or the fact it's 4x4 I dunno but I am not swayed.

jonny01blaze

Reaction score
Both the red and blue look sick! The red GMC would look better though with a different grille setup.

Nothing wrong with a classic cowl setup though either, my dad's 93' has that and looks great.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Those HD hoods look great on those, especially the maroon EC. Are those off a NBS or NNBS HD?

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All those trucks have the good nbs wheels on them, but the custom nbs HD hoods...:nono: I like nbs rear bumper, tows, and interior on NBS but not the HD hoods. Those just look better strictly on the nbs. A classic 2" cowl hood is the classic on obs IMO but different strokes! I know

yeah cowl hood all the way in my book