O2 sim using spark plug non foulers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes you can use spark plug non fouler's on the rear 02's to keep the Service engine soon light off, I have a set of them on my DD 96 right now.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no cat on my 96 and the CES light isnt on... they have to plug into my truck to do the sniff sniff test and it passes every time...

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
They didn't work on my 98, but when I had that truck I was an inspector so it passed anyways.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well didnt work for me either, light came back on in less than 50 miles. I havent checked the code yet, but I'm sure thats what it is.

I drilled all the way through one non-fouler so idk if that has anything to do with it or not. I didnt have time to measure the O2 sensors tip before I drilled it. Maybe if I hadnt drilled it all the way out it would have worked? I guess when I have some time I will data log the sensor and see if its even making a difference in the readings.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just get a tune, it will disable the code all together, no sims, no non-fouler rigged setups, you wouldn't even have to have a sensor in there if you don't want.