Newbie in Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ole Bessie

Reaction score
New guy here figured I'd introduce myself, my name's Tim.

Inherited a 91 ECSB after my stepdads father passed away a couple years ago. Had about 234k miles on it and it's pretty rough visually. I've been fixing things and getting it into better shape.
Had the 700R4 rebuilt last year in January after it completely went out, put some extendable tow mirrors on it, 22" LED lightbar on the front, just picked up some front seats from an 07 Silverado (waiting on the brackets from OBS Outpost), and looking at some newer wheels since it has the stock steel wheels.

You must be registered for see images attach

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Alberta Canada.
Digging the old school hood emblem!!!
Good luck with your project, this is definitely the place to be for any help you need, especially if having too much money to spend is one of them!! Lol

Ole Bessie

Reaction score
sheeeesh I think it’s probably pretty clean compared to IL! I don’t see any rust on there. Welcome to the forum. The Astro/Safari in the background looks cool too.
Lol I got the good angle. There is rust under the driver door on the rocker, a small amount under the passenger door, and both wheel arches on the bed. A few big dents on the passengers side cab and bed, and then tree sap all over the hood and roof.

The Astro is my moms, I believe it's an 87 with the 4.3. That thing is covered in rust all over. She kinda wants to restore it but I asked her if it would be worth it to her for the $15-$20k to do it.