Newb here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
FOR SURE ! And yes they got some cool stuff and are artists as well as myself. Great stuff they do here :)

IdreamofYenko

Runnin Lights and Sirens
Reaction score
might I add what guys do to prove who's truck is better :D lol No offense to any of you guys on here cuz you have all been really nice and chill but SERIOUSLY sick of the guys here in my town that see a busted up grandma van drive by and they are all "I can beat that!" . SHUT UP noone cares if you can beat a damn van GRRR

That sounds like the guys around here with their lifted sky high brand new bought by daddy trucks, which you know have never seen the mud, who pull up next to me at a stop light when I'm in my car revving their engines and expecting me to race them. Then they get all hotheaded and crap when I drive like normal from a stop sign. Not worth the waste of gas to show up a dumbass city boy trying to be a redneck.

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
That sounds like the guys around here with their lifted sky high brand new bought by daddy trucks, which you know have never seen the mud, who pull up next to me at a stop light when I'm in my car revving their engines and expecting me to race them. Then they get all hotheaded and crap when I drive like normal from a stop sign. Not worth the waste of gas to show up a dumbass city boy trying to be a redneck.

INDEEEEEED!

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score

Screw that they'll drive off fast then ill Pit them and put them in the wall :evillol:

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
man i was doin good had 1200 veiwers on my intro thread now this one gotz 1400! lol she beat me *tear*

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, 18, 19, 910, stupid people are stupid people. As of right now, I cannot say that I've done anything stupid, especially not with vehicles or anything. So, I hear it's Implants?

Just hang around the guys in the chat thread. The stupidity will come. :lol:

I've did a few stupid things, but the key is that I learned from them and turned out decent.

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't go THAT far.......:rofl:

might I add what guys do to prove who's truck is better

Yeah, probably has something to do with this.

If any girl ever told/tells u size doesn't matter is a LIAR lol

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Your 19. ill be 19 soon and in my welding program so it will end soon.

I bet this is a lie as well. I doubt you would last more than a couple of days on any rig job.

Where are you studying "welding" at?