Newb here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bayou Bell

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my truck from my older brother and it needs some work so I thought it would be a fun project. My job gets in the way sometimes of me going and getting cause of work schedules conflicting.

I live in Northwest Louisiana almost into Texas so I do a ton of hunting and fishing, but the truck is a 92 ext cab 2wd. I still have to drive over to Texas and load it up and bring it home. I dont have any pictures till I get there to pic it up. I got the truck cause I wanted something different and to do my first full on build and I have a few parts and other things already gathered to start with:

-6.0 with some extras
-caddy clip
-3/4 drop
-2o inch kmc dimes (so I can have some meat still on my tires for pulling the boat)
-10 inch flipdown
-2 12s

the things I still want to do:

-Flat black the entire truck (until finished with it to do a better paint job)
-Camo the interior pieces (possibly hydro dipping them)

I still got a few things to figure out and I might also look into making it a 4wd just not sure if I want to tackle something like that right now or wait till after I do everything else to do that.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Cool deal!!! Never been to La. The wife and I want to go someday and watch the Saints play.

Bayou Bell

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres some pics of the truck my brother sent me just now! (he cleaning it out for me)

You must be registered for see images attach

The interior

Not to bad on mileage for the old 350...

Now this is why Im going to be putting on the caddy front end!!!! Its worse then the picture lets on I cant stand a messed up fender.

And a under the hood shot of the dinosaur Im fixing to pull for a 6.0 to go