new wheels/tires!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
. and Hick, I need some police center caps too.

Theres a junkyard down the street from me that gets all the police vehicles from Harris County (big ass county with Houston TX), I'm gonna go see if they got any tahoe center caps next week if you want me to check for you.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man truck looks great buddy, sorry I didn't read though but what kinda lift you run? I think I seen it on fsc? if so then it's a RC 2.5 or so? regardless looks great, love the stance and look want the same for mine some 35's.

Grille is exactly same as mine except for mine being the older style with flat bars, I got the same parklights, gonna get the same corners(style wise) and the same headlights.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya hick, check em out. and I don't care if they're chrome, black, or peeling. THey will be repainted silver as it is.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
didnt want to start a new thread but i finally got my bumpers an mirrors color matched and also i sprayed some interior pieces
You must be registered for see images attach