new updated pics of the truck (new look)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I like the color, hood, tonneau, roll pan & grill. Gimme!!

The LED tails was a wise choice, I've seen waaaaay too many cheap/fugly sets.

Recommendations:
Newer style dash
Stock looking headlights with color matched ascents inside the housings.
Suburban rearview mirror (no wires dangling)

Personally i'm a fan of the clear side markers. Not so much on yours though. Mine is white with the diffused lens type vs diffused reflectors like yours. Here's a pic of what i'm talking about:

You must be registered for see images attach

^ Just a little constructive criticism ;)
Good job though bro.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Blue 92 you are going to love those Halo headlights. I have the exact same ones you posted. I've had them so long I can't even remember...Atleast 8 years now. No leaking, they project my HIDs perfect, and the Halo's still work to perfection. Just make sure to wire them into the parking lights well!!! They look AMAZING right at dusk right before it's getting dark they have that light blue look which will look insane on your truck. Then once night falls they're that deep blue/purple look...Really glad to see you're getting some. They are the best style halo on the market IMO not overdone, just perfect.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I like the color, hood, tonneau, roll pan & grill. Gimme!!

The LED tails was a wise choice, I've seen waaaaay too many cheap/fugly sets.

Recommendations:
Newer style dash
Stock looking headlights with color matched ascents inside the housings.
Suburban rearview mirror (no wires dangling)

Personally i'm a fan of the clear side markers. Not so much on yours though. Mine is white with the diffused lens type vs diffused reflectors like yours. Here's a pic of what i'm talking about:

You must be registered for see images attach

^ Just a little constructive criticism ;)
Good job though bro.

thanks for the comments man. i love the look of your corners! is there a name for them or a part number? i could never find a set like them. i do like the newer style dash's but i just like the simplicity of the old ones a lil better, but one day i may put a newer one in. and the wires on my rear view mirror are just from my remote starter antenna and also where my satellite radio antenna are.

Blue 92 you are going to love those Halo headlights. I have the exact same ones you posted. I've had them so long I can't even remember...Atleast 8 years now. No leaking, they project my HIDs perfect, and the Halo's still work to perfection. Just make sure to wire them into the parking lights well!!! They look AMAZING right at dusk right before it's getting dark they have that light blue look which will look insane on your truck. Then once night falls they're that deep blue/purple look...Really glad to see you're getting some. They are the best style halo on the market IMO not overdone, just perfect.

thanks for the info about the lights. i cant wait to put em in! like you said, there not over done and i definately like them the best out of any other halo headlights ive seen. they look amazing on your truck and nvr2low's truck aswell! and thats where those 2 wires go?? (red one and green one i believe ?) is they wire into the park lights? i was wondering where they wired into, ive never done it before so i may need to send ya a pm to get a better understanding of it but i kinda got an idea

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
thanks for the comments man. i love the look of your corners! is there a name for them or a part number? i could never find a set like them.

Tell me about it. I searched high & low for those. I was rockin' those on my '91 CRX back in the day. Good luck finding them, they are considered illegal because there's no amber- differentiating the front from the rear. APC used to make them and then TYC copied them and quit making them too.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for the info about the lights. i cant wait to put em in! like you said, there not over done and i definately like them the best out of any other halo headlights ive seen. they look amazing on your truck and nvr2low's truck aswell! and thats where those 2 wires go?? (red one and green one i believe ?) is they wire into the park lights? i was wondering where they wired into, ive never done it before so i may need to send ya a pm to get a better understanding of it but i kinda got an idea

Well it's been there better half of a decade since I put mine in, but very simple. The halo's will just wire right into the + on your parking lights. If you need me to I'll remove my parking lights to refresh my memory and get you some pics.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That came out great!! I think a smoothed and painted dash would look killer on your truck!! Awesome looking rig man!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Well it's been there better half of a decade since I put mine in, but very simple. The halo's will just wire right into the + on your parking lights. If you need me to I'll remove my parking lights to refresh my memory and get you some pics.
ok thanks man. seems pretty simple and now even easier since i found the instructions at the bottom of the box lol. i wont make you go outta your way to do that for me i think i can figure it out, but thanks for the offer man.

:drool: Looks Great Man
thanks alot!!

That came out great!! I think a smoothed and painted dash would look killer on your truck!! Awesome looking rig man!
thanks man, ive been thinking about that for a long time!!!! maybe this winter when she goes into storage ill finally get at her