new updated pics of the truck (new look)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
well, got a few extras that i finally got painted the other day. i couldnt be more happy with the outcome and love the new look of my truck! sorry for the $hitty cellphone pics, ill get better ones once i wash and wax my truck but i still think pics will do her no justice

SKIP TO PAGE 4 FOR BETTER PICS!!!

before:
You must be registered for see images attach

after:

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DAMN is all I've got to say! Seems like the "new look" is the new trend going around :D That color is soo clean. Painted smoothie was the perfect choice. I thought it was too much before with the chrome smoothie. That's not the chrome smoothie correct? You bought a seperate bumper...If It the chrome one that is amazing paint work. I looked several times but is that what you had painted was the bumper and cowl hood? Cowl hoods ALWAYS look amazing on these trucks. Perfect mods exactly what I'da done!

Btw are those stock tails? They look really nice. ONLY thing I do not care for on the truck is the chrome wipers, but that's it. I guess they kind of work on yours though.

Looks good bro :handshake:

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
DAMN is all I've got to say! Seems like the "new look" is the new trend going around :D That color is soo clean. Painted smoothie was the perfect choice. I thought it was too much before with the chrome smoothie. That's not the chrome smoothie correct? You bought a seperate bumper...If It the chrome one that is amazing paint work. I looked several times but is that what you had painted was the bumper and cowl hood? Cowl hoods ALWAYS look amazing on these trucks. Perfect mods exactly what I'da done!

Btw are those stock tails? They look really nice. ONLY thing I do not care for on the truck is the chrome wipers, but that's it. I guess they kind of work on yours though.

Looks good bro :handshake:

thanks alot man! and its a paintable one, ill be putting the chrome one on my other truck. and yeah i got my hood and bumper painted and also the tonneau cover as well. the shop here in town did a wicked job! and my tails are anzo ruby red l.e.d tail lights, i got em from stylin. and about the wipers, i used to love em about a year ago and now they are a total eye sore lol i havent been a fan of them for awhile just never got around to changing them but thats next on the list. also wanna say that i love your truck man, the new 2 tone look with the black rims looks so sick!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
also, before my stuff was finished at the paint shop i got kinda bored with my interior and decided to colormatch a few pieces of it aswell. heres some pics right after i put everything back on.. dont mind the dust, i never keep it that dirty lol :p

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That's what I like. Nice clean & smooth. Well done.

You're gonna wash & wax your phone? Let us know how that works out. If it makes your i-phone take better pix, I'll try it, too!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks sick neighbor... but i dont think your other truck will suit the chrome smoothie... should probably just sell it to me ;)