new updated pics of the truck (new look)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
That's what I like. Nice clean & smooth. Well done.

You're gonna wash & wax your phone? Let us know how that works out. If it makes your i-phone take better pix, I'll try it, too!

Hahaha man I say some retarded things on computers! But I heard in order to take the best iPhone pics is to throw it on spin cycle in the washing machine and use tide to get that fresh scent and nice shine :gr_grin:

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Looks awesome man, such a clean truck!!
thanks alot man

Look's SIC!
thanks man, cant wait to see your crew cab when its all finished. that things gonna look awesome man

i just seen that to LMAO....

clean truck looks sweet as my son would say lol
haha thank you sir

Looks sick neighbor... but i dont think your other truck will suit the chrome smoothie... should probably just sell it to me ;)
thanks man! as much as id like to see in on your yukon id also like to see it on my 95 chev lol but if i do decide to get rid of it i'll let you know. btw where abouts in alberta are you at?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Time for a new sig and profile pic! Truck looks great! :waytogo: Mirrors are a little small for my taste, but I don't have to drive it, so as long as you like 'em, that's all that matters. That's an amazing color blue though. What's up next? Any more plans in the works?

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Truck looks good, and so does that color! The painted bumper really ties it together, mirrors....well, if it was mine I would have painted the OEM Stock mirrors, but it's your ride. Also, nice tail lights! I have those for my truck, and the greatest thing about them is that they look stock.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Time for a new sig and profile pic! Truck looks great! :waytogo: Mirrors are a little small for my taste, but I don't have to drive it, so as long as you like 'em, that's all that matters. That's an amazing color blue though. What's up next? Any more plans in the works?
thanks alot, its actually a factory color gm made. as for the mirrors they are the ones off of the 454's and they are square which i like cuz they go good with the body on these trucks and there small and sporty looking but because they are small you cant really see much, your kinda always moving your head around to get different angles from them but i dont really use them just shoulder check lots. but ya get used to em after a bit lol there just more so for looks i guess. and as far as other plans go id like to get new wiper blades as posted above and install my 3'' drop coils and shackles for a 5/7 drop. love the look of my 4/6 but i want both front and rear tires to tuck instead of just my rears. and also bought a set of halo headlights, some ppl love em or hate em but this pic of Nvr2Low's truck on here made me fall in love with them:
You must be registered for see images attach

Truck looks good, and so does that color! The painted bumper really ties it together, mirrors....well, if it was mine I would have painted the OEM Stock mirrors, but it's your ride. Also, nice tail lights! I have those for my truck, and the greatest thing about them is that they look stock.
thanks man! i just like the sporty look of the mirrors, but everyones got different opinions and tastes which is cool to see. and i love these tails, they look stock untill you hit the brakes and then the LEDs light up!

heres another pic of the truck i took yesterday, once it stops raining here ill wash her and take better pics with the digi cam. for some reason my truck looks greenish in this pic??
You must be registered for see images attach