new updated pics of the truck (new look)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Couple newer pics of my 92, been having too much fun dirt bikin and busy with work so this 5/8 drop has been sorta neglected.. I did manage to throw my shackles in and set them at 1" so its sitting at a 4/7 drop and will be this way till i find time to tackle the front and put my 3" drop coils in and align everything, then set my shackles for an 8" drop out back.

Im gonna start a build thread on this truck soon cuz i found a bunch of pics when i started the rebuild on her. Anyways Heres a couple pics with my little bros 77 c10 project..
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

These were taken a few days after i pulled her outta storage for spring so shes a bit dusty. Ive washed the truck since then but am waiting for some time to wax the truck too

Last edited:

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Looks good man! I so wanna see this thing in person one day...even if it means i make the trip to vermilion specifically to do so!
Thanks, i should be heading to lloyd shortly when its nice cuz i wanna check out that accessory shop. Ill definately hit ya up man

Love your truck!

Thanks man, i try to just keep things simple on all my trucks