New Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I don't know why ine is leaning like that. All 4 corners were even when I put the lift on at 35" (ground to bottom of fender)

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks to Scott I'm looking at rims again. Can someone photo shop these on my truck? Looks like the dc2's are the cheapest then the Classic II's and the Addicts are the most expensive. I think the DC2's are my Favorite. (Sorry P2) I would get the procomps but the offset is to close and I may have to run spacers and that why I want new rims.

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Thanks to Scott I'm looking at rims again. Can someone photo shop these on my truck? Looks like the dc2's are the cheapest then the Classic II's and the Addicts are the most expensive. I think the DC2's are my Favorite. (Sorry P2) I would get the procomps but the offset is to close and I may have to run spacers and that why I want new rims.

Haha sorry Hunter.... I'm with P2 here... stay away form the cepeks :thumbsdown:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks Thomas. I know the classic II's look good but I think I want something different because I have the Classic Locks on my 94.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey don't apologize to me. It's your truck man. You can make it look as stupid as you want....

:jester: :rofl: