New pics... Black signal lights and markers on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good but I think your other lights looked better but with some smoked corners. I agree with dirtyhick a valence would make it look better never liked the look of em off

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
tow mirrors and cab lights and it would be a hoss! well even more haha truck is bad ass love it since you put the diesel bumper and grill on. im not norm a fan of big wheels but i dig it on yours its big enough to make em work

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am taking one more try with an Anzo setup to get my black/chrome headlights. After a lot of research and comparison, it looks like the Anzos are up there with the TYC Elegantes for fit and finish. I really studied the Anzos against the eBay crap and just by looking at pictures one can see the quality difference. It almost looks like the Anzos with the black housings were the model for the eBay knockoffs. If I get what I am looking for, I will be selling my very nice TYC Elegante headlight, marker light and corner setup soon.

I know I want the black headlights. I can see it in my head and it looks really good. I don't really like smoked lenses in front of chrome though. I prefer black housings with clear lenses, for appearance and lighting performance. I refuse to run HIDs in a non-projector housing out of respect for everyone else on the road. I run HIDs in my car with projectors only.

The black beadlock rings are back on and threadlocked now, so they aren't going anywhere. Pics soon.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Awesome. I would have gone with the smoked amber corners and I think a set of Smoked Red LED tails would look perfect. But Let me know how the Anzo's work out cause I hate my Ebay headlights. They fit like ASS. My reccomendations though seal the corners, and parking lights with Silicone around the edges so they dont leak. Mine all did but they dont anymore.