New pics... Black signal lights and markers on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Newest look. I think I still like the truck with the black beadlock rings on. I actually had to take them off because a bunch of the ring screws were coming loose. I am going to have to threadlock all of them if I put the rings back on.

I bought the black/chrome headlights too but they were such garbage I couldn't use them. I actually kind of like the black markers and signals with the TYC headlights. I like that there isn't as much bling, it is more monochromatic, but my headlights still work right.

You must be registered for see images

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dammit man every time I see your truck I have to change my shorts!! I hate that the wife ask too many questions come laundry day, gorgeous truck!!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
The truck as a whole looks great. The lights on the other hand need to match or else it just looks like your blinkers are all fogged and nasty and need replacing. I also think a valence could go a long way on this thing.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The lights on the other hand need to match or else it just looks like your blinkers are all fogged and nasty and need replacing

I am sure noone thinks that.

I actually bought a set of chrome amber bulbs but they looked terrible in black housings. I might see what the black corners looks like with my Elegante turn signals with chrome bulbs. It's still the monochromatic look, but the headlights and turns will match.

nickl011

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I said on FSC, I think some smoked anzo headlight/park light combo would look best but that rig is still super hot!