One side of side marker lights stays off when headlights are on but it still works for turn signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kaleoaga

Reaction score
I bought new side marker assemblies and one side lights up orange when headlights are on but other side stays off… the side that stays off still works when i use my turn signal but other than that it will stay off… if anything i want the other side to stay off too and only go off when i use my turn signal because it looks better w/o the orange light on

jrey

Reaction score
I bought new side marker assemblies and one side lights up orange when headlights are on but other side stays off… the side that stays off still works when i use my turn signal but other than that it will stay off… if anything i want the other side to stay off too and only go off when i use my turn signal because it looks better w/o the orange light on
Did you ever figure out the problem? I’m having the same issue

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is you're running LEDs and you need to switch polarity on one of them to get it to match the operation of the other.