New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks alot. I figured just take it off and remove the spare tire. I dont tow much and if I ever did, it's a simple bolt back on and go. I love the clean look so im slowly taking molding, badges, thiings like that off the truck. I just got and im slowly adding. It was a grandpaw truck and now its my life
Haha me too man, me too! If I was to suggest a few things, it would be black fender flares, and possibly color-matched grille and black guard, and clear lights... Yeah I've had my truck a lil while, but I've got plans to completely redo it when the snow melts :evillol:

Fbell17

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh for sure. Your saying all the right things haha. I was definitely thinking color matched grille. The gaurd was free and so were the lights so I figured id keep it chrome for awhile. Even though i HATE chrome. I got some lense tinting stuff from advance auto for about 8 bucks. Great decision

TomCoppola

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I wanna run the same tire size, what are the specs on your wheels?

Sent from my Vortec powered iPhone

92gmcsierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody have a before after after picture of having the normal hitch vs a Yukon hitch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk