New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fbell17

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got my 1996 k1500 back in December and Ive done a few things to it. I'm in the process of taking all the molding off and rhino lining the rocker panels. Im on a 3" body with 33x12.50x15's. My hitch is realy low and id like to know if anyone had any ideas on how to raise it. Thanks alot

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:welcome: Post up some pics!! I believe a Cadillac or Yukon hitch would work, someone can correct me if I'm wrong...

Fbell17

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do i post pics? I know you have to have a photobucket and I have one with pics in it but i dont know anything from there

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Turn the ball over and mount the hitch upside down.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How do i post pics? I know you have to have a photobucket and I have one with pics in it but i dont know anything from there
Create a photobucket or similar, upload pics to that, then once you scroll over them, there will be 4 codes, click on the bottom one, IMG, and paste it in the reply... simple as that :waytogo:

Fbell17

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet truck!! My hitch would look like that if I ever decided to move my bumper up to match the BL, but I have a filler panel in there so I'm all set

Fbell17

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks alot. I figured just take it off and remove the spare tire. I dont tow much and if I ever did, it's a simple bolt back on and go. I love the clean look so im slowly taking molding, badges, thiings like that off the truck. I just got and im slowly adding. It was a grandpaw truck and now its my life