new guy from WV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
really is it past brown's run or before you get to it? I don't think I've seen your truck but I love that you have smoothie chrome bumpers front and rear, that's what I want I removed the impact strips on mine for now. You ever see my old monte carlo around there?

You must be registered for see images attach

my brother in law has it now and my father in law drives it around.

Chevrolet Fanatic

GM Leg Humper
Reaction score
I live past Browns Run. Actually, I think I may have seen the car before. That is a badass monte man, I love that model.

Yeah I really like the smoothie bumpers, I had to look everywhere to find a rear smoothie. I could only find one place online that had it.

Here is a link to a picture of where I live on google maps, should give you a good idea where it is. I looked up Browns Run, and then moved around and zoomed in to where I live.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Browns+Run+Rd,+Chapmanville,+Logan,+West+Virginia+25508&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=49.357162,79.013672&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=FQbaQgIdpDAb-w&split=0&hq=&hnear=Browns+Run+Rd,+Chapmanville,+Logan,+West+Virginia+25508&ll=37.965372,-82.118817&spn=0.003024,0.004823&t=h&z=18&iwloc=A

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh ok, yea lmc has the smoothie bumpers now. I don't know about classicparts of america, if they door not. When I owned the monte I hit all the cars shows and walked away with a trophy everytime.

I bet your truck does the same man.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks Mike nice rides in your sig too. Sad part is, all we have now is the wife's gold 2000 monte carlo, my 88 4x4 and dad has his 84 c10.

except now the truck has my cragar ss wheels on it, and the 350 from my monte carlo.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
after we did the body work to it lol. it was dark blue when he got it. Had to cut out the upper bed arches and put in new metal, had to do cab corners, and the rockers were getting bad on top where the door opens, could only see it with the door open, we put on some slip over skins. The doors were pretty much perfect and fenders, only the PS had a huge dent in the fender behind the tire, and so did the door and bed. We done all the body work, then repainted the areas we fixed blue, then back in aug. 08 he decided to do it in white so we did the whole truck, inside and out. the cab floors were also perfect.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here's some befores...