new guy from WV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome, again.

And ya, the hood scoop belongs on a gutless mid 70s camaro or a super stock dirt track car.

But I trust you'll get somethin better.

And what do you mean by old style grille guards?

I've never seen a teardrop hood on anything other than a Thunderbolt. A teardrop would look weird on a Camaro.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It didn't, it had a 4 inch lift on it, and those pics were right when we finished the lift, and before getting the modified sticker put on it.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

roll bar I got off ebay for like $60 That truck started out as a plane jane 86 that we bought for a grand yes $1,000, but it had rust on it. The doors had fist hole sized holes from outside to inside in the back corners, fenders the lip was almost gone in places, inners were a lil bad, bed had new bedsides but had been in primer for so long they had bad surface rust. We fixed that stuff and painted the truck from the gold pinstripe down, and the whole bedsides on both sides and the visor, the scoops and the flares were done with spray cans mixed by the auto body supply store. We added everything to it ourselves, and had just finished the lift and had pipes made and welded from the long tube headers back to gutted cats and glasspacks right before he traded it off. Everything in and on the truck was new, radiator, motor, which was a rebuilt 350 to replace the 305, we rebuilt it not long before the lift kit too. had a 700r4 that was acting up and we had a th350 built to replace it, but traded the truck off before we put it in, the th350 is in my 88 now.

Last edited:

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I couldn't tell in the first pic it even had a rollbar.

That was a nice truck, big fan of rollbars and visors.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no way man my wife's family is from over browns run and we're over that way alot, right now I'm working over at hidden valley.