New guy from Florida!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, just picked up an old '92 Sierra last week. 2 wheel drive, one wheel wonder, 350, auto trans, and it even came with the ugly package :lol:

You must be registered for see images

Body is all straight, except for the bed. But those are easy to get new ones of. Paint is crap , honestly lol. And someone dropped it 3" in the rear!

It's got 173k on it, runs great. Likes to stall out sitting in traffic though. Just replaced air and fuel filters, and added some injector cleaner. Hasn't stalled since, and has been working right for the last 2 days. Then the wipers stopped functioning today. They got a mind of their own and no matter what way I put the switch, they'd go the same speed, the only question was for how long after I turned them "off" that they would actually stop. Then they decided not to work on the ride home in the rain. Then worked again in the driveway. Ugh!

Not having the best introduction to this GM thing. I'm a Ford guy, but got a good deal on this truck at the right time! Overall I like the thing, rides good, sounds good, and the extended cab thing, yeah, that's pretty luxurious feeling for a guy that had been driving a regular cab for the last 60k miles!

Hoping to get this Sierra sitting up like my old F150 did:

You must be registered for see images

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Nothing ugly about a white truck! LOL!

And the wiper issue is most likely the circuit board on the wiper motor. They are common to failure and cause all kinds of issues.

Reaction score
Lol its not the color that's ugly! Its the stock wheels, 3" rear drop, beat up bed and peeling paint that make it ugly haha. Paint job and a new bed are in the works after I get it up with some stance

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah. I'm outside of Orlando in clermont. Use to live in kissimmee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ahh gotcha. I don't get up that way often at all. And when I do I'm on my bike anyway. Truck gas mileage that far blows! Lol I'll take the 95mph cruise while still getting 40mpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk