New GMT400 owner - Central NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gordinho80

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. As of right now, I want to mount a plow and use it this winter to make some extra $. After that, it will continue to be a work truck. Hauling and plowing.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Welcome! Cab corners and rockers and she'll be looking great! Love the TB. Shame it's given you so much trouble. I'm seein more and more modified ones running around every month.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

gordinho80

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks all for the welcome. I'm hoping to get under the truck tomorrow and do some fluids. I want to drain/replace the coolant. The reservoir is empty and I don't know what type of coolant the PO ran. I'm thinking of just running standard 50/50, thoughts? I also want to do an oil/filter change. What oil is everyone running? Engine has 197k miles... going to be used in NJ winter...

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Thanks all for the welcome. I'm hoping to get under the truck tomorrow and do some fluids. I want to drain/replace the coolant. The reservoir is empty and I don't know what type of coolant the PO ran. I'm thinking of just running standard 50/50, thoughts? I also want to do an oil/filter change. What oil is everyone running? Engine has 197k miles... going to be used in NJ winter...

I started this thread here. Hope these all help you make some decisions. :cheers:

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20114

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Welcome to GMT400 fellow ORTB member! Thought i recognized the name when i seen your other thread. It was more then likely me that mentioned your TB at one point along with Hardtrailz's TB among others. I am Darkrider_LS on ORTB.

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. thanks for joining.