Greetings from Cal. central valley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is
Cris, no h. I'm a high school teacher in Turlock, CA. I have a 91 GMC c1500 that I have been working on for years. I now own the truck that I wanted when I was in college but could not afford. I just love the 88-98 trucks. I was a senior in high school when they first came out and immediately fell in love with them. I have been visiting this forum for a long, long time but I decided to become a member because everyone here seems so helpful and knowledgeable. And really, little things and sometimes not so little things tend to go wrong with these trucks. But the fun is in the struggle to fix it, right? Anyways, Im looking forward to talking to other members and becoming a contributing member of this forum.

Hello Cris, and welcome to the forum from the Finger Lakes region of upstate NY.

Your truck certainly shows pride of ownership, and I'm partial to the old school regular
cab trucks - nice! Glad you decided to join the party already in progress...

Cheers --

Last edited: