New from Southern Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
^
That is what I would get for two reasons.
1. It looks like its been well maintained by its owner, both on the out side and inside.
2. It's A blank slate for you to mod to just the way You want it, and the price seems fair.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i agree, he seemed interested just also had another offer and was gonna see if the guy comes thru.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man. gonna try to sell my truck out right now. special online forum price for 3200.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sure did he wants money only which is fine with me. its a killer truck, super nice guy too.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok for those of you other then deven that dont know, i went and looked at a fairly promising truck today. just not quite sure its fully worth mine. i got a text this morning if i was interested in a 94 ecsb silvy so i said sure send a pic, turns out its a truck that was very cheap cause of the damage done to it a few months ago, i contacted the seller an hour after it was posted and it was already gone. turns out the guy that bought it put a new front end on it and contacted me today. i know he paid 1k for the truck and probly not much else for parts for it let me know what you guys think

this is the pic i get this morning
You must be registered for see images attach

looks promising so i agree to meet cause he is close.
he informed me the bed had some damage i knew it had shaved tails with them in the rollpan, not a fan of shaved tails let alone them being in the pan.
what i saw when he rolled up, not really a supprised but didnt realize it was so bad.

closer shot of the poor smashed bed.

apparently the body work started to crack and fall off so this guy tried to see if he could cut out the fillers and run stock tails.

pass side

roof damage from the origional owner shipping it from cali when he moved here, the carrier damaged it and i guess he never fixed it.

super nice int

the truck is from cali and has all that emissions crap so its a bit choked down. it does have an lsd that works seemingly well. decent sound. is dropped properly at 4/6. truck has 174k miles drives straight and nice, has a set of air shocks so it does take a bit of a hit to bottom out, i drove it pretty hard to try to. i feel like it would be more worth it if it had a new bed and maybe some cash on top. said he does have a bed cover for it.