New from Southern Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
there's a 92-94 red with grey interior RCSB over by my house. i can get the number if you want, just text me

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dang the guy with that lowered 95 from the ad you sent me finally got back to me and said he sold it about a week and a half ago. damn

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok ive had two offeres. ones a 95 rcsb v6 auto 155k looks like its in great shape. down side is the guys almost 3hours away. the second is a 92 305auto rcsb and lives in milan indiana. both look like good offeres, would love to have the v8 but being a 305 its not much better then the v6 but with worse milage but still has the sound. the 95 seems nicer though.

sofar i only got the one pic from the guy with the 95.
You must be registered for see images attach

heres the 92

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
The 95 looks like a fair trade as well as the 92 the 305s have plenty of power more than the v6..... If you trade for the 92 we are gonna have to do something about those damn nightshaded tails my pet peeve lol

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea really on the tails. id love to do the 95 but its probly a bit to far for a truck. he says it gets about 25mpg, i think thats gotta be on the highway though. wish the buckets in the 92 matched but oh well thats an easy change. deff gotta change that front end on that 92 to a 96. cant quite stand the pre 96/95 front end unless its color matched like the sports/454ss's, and since its a 305 its a great lsx transplant candidate if i ever feel like it.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
305s aren't horrible , I wouldn't be worried about it . My trucks got a 305 and its not bad at all . What I wouldn't want is a 4.3 auto ,if it was a stick maybe

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
still considering just keeping the s10 and saving my pennies for a cheap fs being it may be a project from the start but that doesnt worry me, its almost the poorer the condition the less ill care about keeping it close to stock.