New from Southern Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
man that stepside is clean Id jump on it Eric has some ss wheels n tires 4 sale buy those and drop that ***** down rc step side rule :rocking: thats what I want next

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea its pretty nice, not really a fan of the step beds seen a few that look really good though.

Last edited:

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres some better pics of that truck from fillmore.
You must be registered for see images attach

guys says engine and trans was supposedly rebuilt at 170k

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got a cash offer for 2400 for my truck lol.

meanwhile im also looking at the 93 from near by. havent quite talked to the guy yet but he says its a one owner truck, 230k miles, tow package (not fully sure what that means in fullsizes). wants 2300 but i bed i could walk away for 2k.
love that its all stock, looks like its in good condition and its all black.
http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/2797632048.html
i know ive posted it before but i think he dropped the price since last time.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if that black 93 is in good condition i think that way would be better then a straight traid but i may just be crazy and should wait.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
called that guy with the black 93. its in pretty good shape, even for 230k miles, its origionaly a florida truck, hes the origional owner, has the window sticker, truck was repainted all over a few years ago, he had hit a dear and said something about a guide wire also had take a bunch of paint down the side.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok ive decided for now that ill keep the truck posted but for the time being unless something great comes along im just gonna keep the s10 for a while and work on it and save for a fs project and build up from there, probly look for a rclb build it up and chop it to a rcsb, havent reasearched that much yet, how involved would such a project be?