NEW! Big 3 Wiring Upgrade Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
By any chance does anyone know of another person or place where I can buy this kit?? I need to change out my starter wire and would like to go a head and just do the up grade seeing how I will be putting a small system and a bunch of off-road lights next month. PM me if you don't mind. I will be working on my Hoe this weekend :grd: thanks

Mean Green made a thread about whats been going on, so he should be on here more, if you can't wait or want to wait, there is a write up on how to do this yourself, either here or Tahoeyukonfourm.com

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Mean Green made a thread about whats been going on, so he should be on here more, if you can't wait or want to wait, there is a write up on how to do this yourself, either here or Tahoeyukonfourm.com

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

He made the thread and hasnt been back since

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you give Chris his money back then so he will quit crying????

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would you give Chris his money back then so he will quit crying????

So make it right with dark rider.

He's been trying to get a hold of me and I've been trying to get a hold of him; for the last week. I'll take care of the problem between Chris and I, rest assured. I'm a man of my word, and I've never ever taken anybodies money and I never will.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
He's been trying to get a hold of me and I've been trying to get a hold of him; for the last week. I'll take care of the problem between Chris and I, rest assured. I'm a man of my word, and I've never ever taken anybodies money and I never will.

:waytogo: I've believed in ya this whole time

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
There is someone that comes to mind... Over on TheTruckStop.Us (really good 6.2/6.5 resource, lotta -400 owners) there is a member there who makes some of the best cables I've ever seen. His own personal site is: http://ptwiringsolutions.com/PRODUCTS.html Guy's name is Bruce, I've been contemplating PM'ing him on TTS and asking him if I sent him the dimensions of cables on my 454, he'd make them. I'm thinking he would since he is has the all the equipment and supplies in bulk, just needs dimensions.

Bruce makes good, quality stuff.

I'm not even sure how he makes much profit at he prices he sells at.....

Status
Not open for further replies.