Never fear, the ginger is here (day walker)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBeast

Reaction score
How’s it going ladies and gents? I’m sean, the new resident ginger (day walker, I tan, lol). I own a 94 ECLB, K2500, 454, G80, 4L80E. It was that beautiful factory blue, but, the PO decided white roll on looks better. Still trying to get it all off (pita). I’ll be posting up probably in the am for a tech issue. Almost bed time, actually, it is bedtime, I’m currently falling asleep. Well, hope to be on here for a long while, major plans to set the truck up for overland type stuff, lots of camping with the little lady. An SAS is definitely in the future, but keeping it as low as possible on 33’s, hitch winch, things of that nature. Have a goodnight and talk to y’all soon! Oh, used to be a heavy wheel mech, army, the pic is up here when I saw my favorite sleeping spot drive through an intersection and followed him to the gas station.

You must be registered for see images attach

TheBeast

Reaction score
I’ll just post this here to avoid more clutter. The issue I am having is my right rear tire keeps getting eaten. Like bad. I use the locker a bit, so I know it’s engaging/disengaging. But should it eat tires that bad? I just ate about a 1/4” of tread in the last month. It’s a new tire every two months. Brakes have been done, no drag from them, I am at a loss!

TheBeast

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch for the welcomes! Took a bit to get home tonight, three hour drive and lost a contact. Blind drive! But I made it, albeit, she got a little warm coming up the 247 out of slash cafe, pulled over to check things out, she got to 220-225, but went back down as I started driving. Hopefully an air flow problem. Time to replace the fan clutch I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBeast

Reaction score
Never ends! Lost my last left eye contact, then leaving a job site, I didn’t. Haha! Fuel pump crapped out. I wonder how long the bang the tank method will work?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk