Need your opinions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
The line "HABLO ESPANOL" always scares me for one simple reason..... Most of the time it means that the vehicle doesn't come with a title. Never, under any circumstance, buy a car newer than 1986 without one. Even if its free.

Racism at its finest. Keep in mind I live in California. If you assumed that every "Hablo Espanol" post on CL was without a title or "stolen" as you are implying, then you would probably never go on CL. And suggesting that because someone speaks spanish means that they don't have a title is highly prejudiced and disrespectful.

Of course, prejudice and disrespect is all I have come to expect from you. You assumed I was an ignorant....how did you put it....."kiddie" because of my age. I'm highly disappointed you weren't perma-banned.

Have a good day, and get out of my thread.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
The line "HABLO ESPANOL" always scares me for one simple reason..... Most of the time it means that the vehicle doesn't come with a title. Never, under any circumstance, buy a car newer than 1986 without one. Even if its free.

I live in South Texas. 90% of the craigslist ads down here have some sort of spanish in them. And every single one that i have seen have also stated that they have the title in-hand. Now, they could be lying, who knows. BUT, your assumption makes you look like a racist an an assh0le.

EDIT: Also, if a stolen car WAS to be sold down here, it would be driven to Mexico, or to a chop-shop on this side of the border. NOT craigslist. Therefore, i wouldn't be so quick to judge just by ethnicity, or in this case, the language they type in/speak.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Racism at its finest. Keep in mind I live in California. If you assumed that every "Hablo Espanol" post on CL was without a title or "stolen" as you are implying, then you would probably never go on CL. And suggesting that because someone speaks spanish means that they don't have a title is highly prejudiced and disrespectful.

Of course, prejudice and disrespect is all I have come to expect from you. You assumed I was an ignorant....how did you put it....."kiddie" because of my age. I'm highly disappointed you weren't perma-banned.

Have a good day, and get out of my thread.

Very well put! (Even for a 'kiddie'! Big lol!) Rrrrrepped!!!

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Big difference in racism and prejudice. Maybe one day you'll be smart enough to understand.

For the record, I don't claim any race as my own. Tell me, have you asked for a title? The reason I said that is because I've dealt with it many times. Now I hope you get screwed.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score

He's only 5 years older than you, dude. People tend to think they have all the experience in the world when they are only older than someone by a few years. Take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
He's only 5 years older than you, dude. People tend to think they have all the experience in the world when they are only older than someone by a few years. Take everything he says with a grain of salt.

I would actually suggest ignoring his posts completely.