Need pics, shock extenders on 2dr tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InsteG8

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need some help, searched to no avail...... Trying to finish up my flip kit and install the extenders that came with my DJM kit. Instruction are vague and either way I set them up seem to be wrong. One way bolts go in but looks backwards, flip it and they don't clear. Some pics would definitely help.

Thanks Roy

InsteG8

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
pics of what I'm dealing with

You must be registered for see images attach

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
They sent the wrong ones , I went thru the same thing when I dropped my 2door , what you need is the same extenders the trucks use . I actually have a set ill sell you if you want . They look like this
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my ADR6300

InsteG8

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
They sent the wrong ones , I went thru the same thing when I dropped my 2door , what you need is the same extenders the trucks use . I actually have a set ill sell you if you want . They look like this
Sent from my ADR6300
Thanks for the pics. I was/am frustrated as hell racking my brain on how to get those extenders installed. I even tried a set for 73-87 c10's, no go. So what extenders do I have? Do Tahoes vary through the years?

Appreciate the offer on the extenders. Let me contact Tony(NORCAL SS), and see what he can do about getting me some replacement first, (no cost hopefully!!!).

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had the same issue with mine, ended up not using them at all.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My belltech's look just like twodoor's . . . . . .. . . .You got the wrong ones. . . . .

InsteG8

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contacted DJM directly and they are sending me the correct extenders. Seems they have two styles available, with sway bar and without. The extenders I posted are for tahoes with rear sway bar.

Thanks for the help!!!!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
good to hear! djm is pretty good customer service! but like you said there instructions SUCKS HARDCORE!!!!! LOL they need work on that for dam sure! hell my 4/6 kit only came with one piece of paper which was crap for instructions! just be sure to use loctite on the bolt thats drilled into your stock shock part! i didnt and after afew weeks it woobled loose and i didnt notice it till my exhaust shop pointed it out to me. :(
and when i first instaled the kit i didnt drill holes for that extra bolt support and it twisted the crap outta bracket making a hard poping noise after awhile.
i was wondering what the 2 extra bolts with the kit where for.LOL i found out the hard way.
hell i still dont know how to set my pinion angle! it took me about 3-4times just eye balling it to get most the vibration out! :(