Need opinions on Towing Mirors on the Yukon!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you aint married to the woman squeaky

just get 'em

w/ the light, go all out imo

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i think im gonna have to hold off on these mirrors for about a month

i need buy gears and a locker and get them in by march 18

making a trip to go wheeling at haspin acres in indiana that weekend so i need to fix a few small things and get those gears

and i think haspin is pretty tight in spots so i dont wanna buy these and have them on for less than a month and end up ripping them off

but i do still want them, just not yet

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
esp how i use my truck, and im tired of rolling on 35s with 3.42 gears

it really sucks when i wheel and have to use 4low more than i can 4hi

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats what ill end up doin at first 35's and my 3.42's. is it terrible for you or still streetable?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its not that bad, but after awhile it gets old, esp when you think about it

the truck has to work a lil harder to get going and at lower rmps when just cruising and hitting the gas its pretty slow

on the highway sometimes it has to work hard in overdrive and likes to kick in and out often, depends on how strong the wind is

but i drove my truck since last june or july when i put the 36s on and i still havent regeared....yet

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you get them (op) i miht have to get some for my tahoe. i allready put diesel bumper anc clear cab lights. when i get the wider wheels and tires it will look mean if i had those with lite turn signals but im getting manual my power ones dont work anymore