Need opinions on Towing Mirors on the Yukon!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the look of the ebay towing mirrors and want to try them out on the Yukon. What do you guys think?

P.S- anyone want to photo shop them onto my truck? THANKS

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im thinking i might get them for my truck

my drivers mirror the glass is all loose and stripped from the motor and the pass side is rattling alot to

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im just looking for something to make it unique and different. With our wide tires id say they shouldnt look bad

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like them. I would consider them for my Suburban if they wouldn't look all funky on a lowered truck. With your lifted Yukon, I think they'd look alright.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they dont stick out much more than the stock ones do and i think with how wide our tires and stance is we should be able to pull them offf

i just cant decide if i really wanna get them or not

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i cant decide if i want to get the ones with or w/o the light on them

i like the light on there..but ive heard if the lense breaks or what not..you cant get a replacement. you have to buy new mirrors

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have the non lighted sides.... so the 8 pin connector had 6 wires going to it. 4 for power and 2 for the defrosters. I used the stock wiring plug for the power mirrors and I have been too lazy to rig up the defrosters. Without having the lights on the cab, i like not having the side markers. If I had the clearance lights, I would get the LED sides. 88GMCtruck did a writeup on the install of these guys. I did it over a few smoke breaks in the day. The hardest part was not dropping the nuts into the door. I also had to have my 6yo daughter give me a hand and push the mirrors towards the truck so I could start the nut on the top bolt. They fit right on though with no modification required. The glass on the mirror vibrates a bit but no more than my buddies d-max that has them stock. The base itself is solid.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sweet

i know 88gmctruck did his awhile back

i have the cab lights so i think the leds would go good on my truck

i might have to order me a set if i cant find an rc rock crawler to buy