need opinions on changes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did a weld in rollpan and fixed my cab corners. Then I bed lined from the bodyline down now I wanna paint over the bedliner so it has the texture but is color matched. But alot of people like it the way it is. I also got some OEM fender flares I'm gonna paint to match. Tell me what u guys would do.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow dude, damn...I think most people are going for the look now because the roll pan is the same and it wraps around BUT I think if you colormatched it, you'd be far happier! You're a painter so paint that ****! I wanna do that so bad but it'd cost me a million where as for you it's just materials..I want to get OEM flares ASAP. Where did you get yours bro and what are the measurements on them??? Everyone that has OEM flares I have gone out my way to message them for measurements (like 10 ppl) not one has answered...Any help greatly appreciated. Can't wait to do body lift on mine! Do you know if I could replace my tbar drop down bracket with one like yours? Like would it just bolt up? That'd be killer. I want to do realift but their expensive and can't find anyone to install is my main problems! LoL anyway, I say paint her back!!

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
I am thinking more of use. If it see's trails then leave it like that but if not i think being color matched would look good as well. Either way it will look good to me.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think Im gonna paint it use some cheap single stage and just see what happens, I think it will be a good look. I would have just had someone do the colormatched spray on but damn I cant afford that but this should look the same. Im also shaving my tailgate right now and have some smooth door handles and mirrors Im painting. I got my flares on ebay cheap $150 shipped I can get you a link if you want, they look good and fit nice I test fitted the drivers side today. They measure like they will stick out about an inch and are about 4 1/2 inchs tall. On the t bar bracket Im really not sure but I think you could if you could get just the brackets from rcx.