need opinions on changes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dragit, yes you got to get a smoothie! I'm getting mine black primer smoothie with just license plate holes $95 + $30 ship so let me know if you'd like a link. Paint yours of course.

-Please give me the link for the flares. It may be the ones I've been looking at. The problem is I have asked so many people with OEM ones for measurements because I think the OEM are 4" height x 1" tire coverage but noone will answer me! Please give link though so I can order asap!

-On the tbar bracket I would if I could but honestly have no idea if they'd sell just that part.

Lookin good bro

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dragit nice work man like everyones saying it looks good either way but id go color matched if it were me especially with flares. Painted flares look much better imo.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ill get it for u when I get home. I really like the clean look without flares but all the gravel roads and **** around here, I get all kinds of dents in the side of my truck.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not sure why everyone hates on the flares? I like the clean look too but if you have the right stance, the OEM flares look killer!! Nothing bigger than OEM. The bushwacker cutouts and pocket flares look like hell.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dragit what the hell, I clicked the link but there is no "buy it now" option. Then I copied the title : FENDER FLARES CHEVY SILVERADO/GMC SIERRA 88-98 OESTYLE and put it into ebay and ebay motors search and it comes up with nothing :think: Trying to buy but it won't let me...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kern9000