Need help with my exhaust!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it's this one, I'm not sure because it was on there when I bought it.
You must be registered for see images

You could get this one, it is a "Tru-X" so you wouldn't need any Y, X, or H pipe.
You must be registered for see images

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea go with that 12568 Dual in / Dual out. Perfect for the vortecs. And you dont have to buy any x,y,or h pipe.

i think that will be the sound you are looking for.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the exhaust installed today with the di/do magnaflow like suggested and 2.5" out to the back and you cant even hear it! I am pissed! Does it take a while to break in? I it honestly sounds just at quiet as the stock exhaust..I couldn't believe it. I was expecting some sound like Crash's videos.

bobfig

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the exhaust installed today with the di/do magnaflow like suggested and 2.5" out to the back and you cant even hear it! I am pissed! Does it take a while to break in? I it honestly sounds just at quiet as the stock exhaust..I couldn't believe it. I was expecting some sound like Crash's videos.

how long is the muffler?

18" is stock like. i got a si/so that is 14" dumped behind the axle and its louder but not by much but its a lot deeper in tone.