need a dash for 93, plus some other interior stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a complete dash that is in good shape. No cracks or anything. I need the entire thing, except the cluster and maybe the glove box, if necessary. Preferably blue to match my interior, but not a must. I don't have many options locally, and I know shipping will be pretty high.

Also looking for a heater box. Mine has cracked and broken.

I could use a set of the door handle/switch bezels for the SLE trim.

And finally, I could also use the instrument cluster bezel. I'm looking for one that has no extra switches in it, with all the little squares intact.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

SlimRockett

Reaction score
I just bought a red dash for my 92 on eBay $300 shipped looks like a new one installed.

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've saw a few on there. Messaged a guy about more info on it, haven't heard back.

Also forgot to mention I could use a heater box too.

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump. Got a console of ebay and a set of buckets from a guy on FSC. Still need everything else.

96tahoenyc

Reaction score
I have some dash part from my old 93 still in storage and they are blue ,radio delete pocket also,stock steering wheel, a sport steering wheel ,along with the dash cluster bezel piece and some extra clusters .If your still interested send me an email to [email protected] and Ill dig them out and take pics of all the parts I have for the dash!

flossinon24s

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got a maroon dash from a 89. Ill check it this weekend and see what kind of shape its in. Been sitting in the barn for years.