Neat pic at my school

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Well there is only like, two GMT'ers that live near me. Dirtyhick just comes down because his family lives down here. Ive never seen him in person, or any other GMT'er for that matter. Dont get me wrong, theres GMT400's literally everywhere down here, but you cant walk up and start a conversation like you potentially could with all of us here on the site.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Well there is only like, two GMT'ers that live near me. Dirtyhick just comes down because his family lives down here. Ive never seen him in person, or any other GMT'er for that matter. Dont get me wrong, theres GMT400's literally everywhere down here, but you cant walk up and start a conversation like you potentially could with all of us here on the site.
well I guess that's true lol

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I live within range of a few guys here, JJZ71 being the only guy I met from here in real life, and I had no idea he was a member on FSC at the time. 1 other guy on here lives about 16 miles from me ive never met. Also barebones1500 lives about 45 miles away.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I live within range of a few guys here, JJZ71 being the only guy I met from here in real life, and I had no idea he was a member on FSC at the time. 1 other guy on here lives about 16 miles from me ive never met. Also barebones1500 lives about 45 miles away.
Dang it sounds like the people who live down south and out east have quite a bit of members close to them! I dont know If its just me, but I think If this forum had a meet every year some were kind of centralized that would be cool. It seems like every one on here is cool, and we all love our OBS's so it would be pretty sweet IMO. :)

Last edited:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
While we are on the subject of other cars of the same type parking beside each other, here's what I came out to when I was driving the Mustang.

You must be registered for see images

(Blue one is ours)

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
While we are on the subject of other cars of the same type parking beside each other, here's what I came out to when I was driving the Mustang.

You must be registered for see images

(Blue one is ours)
Thats bad @$$ man! Nice line up of stangs to!

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ill keep that in mind next time im in that area. I live across town on Sugar Cane just off the west side of Texas Blvd, north of the expressway.

I used to live off of jalapa when I was younger same area your talking about it. Your buddies sierra looks good bro, I've never seen it cruisin around tho.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I used to live off of jalapa when I was younger same area your talking about it. Your buddies sierra looks good bro, I've never seen it cruisin around tho.

Dude I'm on Zacatecas, the next street over. Haha small world, for the most part. As for my buddies Sierra, it looks WAY different than it did two weeks ago. It used to look JUST like mine. Then he dropped it, took the Sierra GT decals off, put his stock rims on, and updated his grille to a 94+ GMC grille. He also used to have no window tint, and a soft tonneau cover, but he completely changed the look of it to the way it is in the pic.