Neat pic at my school

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Took this today. Most recent pic of my ol' GMC. The black lowered one is a buddy's Sierra GT. When i last saw it, it looked just like mine, but with 22"s, and the Sierra GT decals on the rockers. Green one is another buddy's mudding machine.

You must be registered for see images attach

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I should take a pic at work, without even planning it, often we (me and the guys at work) all park right next to eachother.

And its funny I work at a Honda Dealership and I drive a GMT400, 2 others techs drive GMT400s, our shuttle driver drives one, 1 of our plow trucks is a GMT400.

One day I pulled a customer car out of our automated carwash and from the angle I was at I seen all of them in a row and mine was at the end and it was tallest :)

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I should take a pic at work, without even planning it, often we (me and the guys at work) all park right next to eachother.

And its funny I work at a Honda Dealership and I drive a GMT400, 2 others techs drive GMT400s, our shuttle driver drives one, 1 of our plow trucks is a GMT400.

One day I pulled a customer car out of our automated carwash and from the angle I was at I seen all of them in a row and mine was at the end and it was tallest :)

Haha from far away mine looks as tall as the green one but he has a 3" BL if i remember correctly. And yeah there are 7 OBS at my school that i can think of off the top of my head. Most of them including mine are 1500's but there are two 2500's, one stock and another has big-ass tires, CCLB and he has to park in the back cause his beast takes up two spaces, usually.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I was in the weslaco last Monday and saw your buddy riding around in that ecsb, not gonna lie it scared me to be on the same road as it because it looks like its gonna fall apart. Also what is up with his gay windshield banner? I can't remember what it said but it was ****.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
But you know what I would like? A picture of the first gen cummins on 6th in between border ave and silva dr. If you ever feel like doing that for me that would be great.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I was in the weslaco last Monday and saw your buddy riding around in that ecsb, not gonna lie it scared me to be on the same road as it because it looks like its gonna fall apart. Also what is up with his gay windshield banner? I can't remember what it said but it was ****.

Haha yeah his truck is indeed falling apart, but he keeps it running. As for the windshield banner, it said "Custom Rider" in the Monster Energy font. They are a group of ******** and windshield banner enthusiasts, apparently, since their vehicles are usually stock, save for the gay stick-on chrome all over. He put the banner on for fun, and i guess he thought it was gay as well, since he took it off. First thing i said was "I'm proud of you for taking that gay banner off, man."

But you know what I would like? A picture of the first gen cummins on 6th in between border ave and silva dr. If you ever feel like doing that for me that would be great.

Ill keep that in mind next time im in that area. I live across town on Sugar Cane just off the west side of Texas Blvd, north of the expressway.

Thats a nice view.

Thanks!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Well I mean it is literally like a mile from the heb you work at, plus weslaco ain't big to begin with.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I wish I lived close to other people on this forum so I could relate to places like you guys do, plus all these shows people talk about meeting up at sound really cool :( but any ways I like the line up, of obs's :)