Nbs Bumper Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Ok but the tahoe will fit though. Will it look silly being shorter on my 3/4 ton or do you think it will be nice.

CrewCab Steve

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
Wanting to do this to the CCSB. Do I need the NBS brackets? And are the tahoe bumpers different than the silverados?

CrewCab Steve

You basically only need the outer brackets from your obs bumper. But imo the bumper never felt really sturdy and I eventually made custom brackets out if the center brackets from both bumpers. I did not get pics but if anybody wants to see them I can get some pictures in the next day or so.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Looks Much better im gona do a color matched one on my truck when I paint it

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Hmm.. I like the looks of that bumper. Looks clean. Subtle, simple changes are always the most sought after modification for me. You'd still have to look twice, three times to know that bumper hasn't been there for 20ish years. :waytogo:

ddennis45

Reaction score
looks sick! Just got my old bumper off and TRYING to get them damn rusty bolts out! Taking a break in this southern mo heat.

cubandeathgrip

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a 2001 chrome bumper, will this work for my truck using my brackets or will I have to raise it?
And how do I bring it up to stock level if that is the case...thanks