NAMING THE SUBURBAN!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racnredneck

Reaction score
OK ALL... looking to name my new toy... 1996 gmc suburban 4x4.. mainly daily driver/ tow rig.. going to lift it, bigger tires, porter exhaust, and going a camouflage paint scheme im making, ( I have done a few, and people love it, not your normal camo jobs...
right now the leading name going on truck is BURBANATOR.........
what are any one else's ideas... in build stage right now, pics to came... getting street/drag car done 1st...

You must be registered for see images attach

my license plate will read....AGASHOG.... my old plate i"m reinstating.... from the old war pig...

Last edited:

racnredneck

Reaction score
i thought so, I bought form the original owner... he couldn't afford to fit it, so I bought it from him, rebuilt transfer case, did brake work, fixed oil leaks, and runs AWSOME!!! and no leaks!!!! 17.58 mpg hwy too.... gave him 500.00 for it, junk for Jesus was going to do the same....

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Burbanator fits.

Sticking with the Arnold theme

Burbnan The Barbarian?

racnredneck

Reaction score
its not purple, its red maple. the color is faded. and it temporary until I can play Picasso de Camo.....

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
its not purple, its red maple. the color is faded. and it temporary until I can play Picasso de Camo.....
Well then I would not name it until after you paint it. Painting it will change it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf