My Slightly New 454 OBS ('98 2500 4x4)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeeves

Reaction score
thats a cleannn looking truck, id leave it how i is

That's the plan so far, I don't want to take the stock look away from it. I can never resist a good looking stock truck. Just wanted to do a few things, especially the undercoating, to make sure it stays in good condition.

Blue975speed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That makes me miss my 2000 so bad, mine was a twin to that one except maroon, had a 5.7, and had regular mirrors.

jgreen-fsi

Reaction score
That's a sharp rig! You have to put new mirrors on though. I would do that first and tint the windows and call it good. Maybe take off the mud flap things. I'm sure it will give you plenty of miles.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe get the top bar to make it west coast mirrors, with the vertical rectangular mirrors

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Mirrors have got to go, dunno why anyone would use those. Truck looks really nice, and the interior is in amazing shape! Nice buy!

Jeeves

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Does anyone know how difficult it would be to remove the mirrors, patch the holes, and color match the paint without making it look like ****? That's my only issue with removing the horrid towing mirrors.

Also, did anyone get their undercarriage protected professionally that could give me a price quote on how much it cost?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just color match the mirror part and rock them, there is no reason that truck can't be made to look good with those mirrors, be different, don't fear.