My other "Toys"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

droptopcat70

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

1st one is a labor of love i call "MEDUSA" Its a 1980 c10 stepside i built from a bare cab and a bare frame. Its got a 350, TH400 12 bolt 3.73 rear. I replaced every body panel on this truck, powdercoated whatever i could. I painted it iris blue metallic, a 1994-2001 porsche blue. We have owned this truck since 1994. Its been featured a couple of times in summit racing online blog, and also featured on brother`s truck(formerally chevy duty). 2nd is my pride and joy. I have had this car since 1989. Its a 1970 mercury cougar convertible. Its got a 351c, fmx auto ford 9 inch with 3.50 gears and 31 spline axles. I recently painted it the factory wimbledon white in december of 2021. This too was featured in summit racing`s online blog. I have torn this car apart 5 times and this time is its LAST!! It is a 1 of 1 car as its the only one built in 1970 thats a triple white convertible from the factory with wire wheel hubcaps.(according to the kevin marti report). I also have replaced every body panel on this car, stripped it to bare metal and started over. The 1/4 panels i had to literally dismantle as they were cut off other cars as these body panels are not re produced.

thanks
pat

droptopcat70

Reaction score

I forgot to add this to the list of vehicles in the shop. Its a 1931 ford model A roadster. Story on this is. It belonged to my grandfather and had it since 1946, and he passed away in 1991 and my uncle inherited it. Fast forward to 2019 my uncle asked me if i wanted it. I said yes but when i went to look at it it was in pretty poor condition. He had a automotive shop and it was stored in his last bay and the roof leaked all over it. Ruined the top, the luggage box, tire covers. But my mom told me that when they were growing up in the middle of winter in Rhode Island the car had no heater and this was there only transportation. They (3 of them my uncle,mom and aunt) all piled in the rumble seat to keep warm. My grandfather won multiple awards with it. My future goal is to replace the top, the box, tire covers with black cloth replacements. Paint the wheels green to match the body and get it to a 12v electricial system and just clean it and drive it.

thanks
pat

Last edited: