My other project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Got the new windshield in and the new hood, rear deck lid and spoiler are almost ready for paint.

Still need to get 1 more monitor to trip for inspection though. For some reason the Catalyst doesn't want to trip.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Beautiful Monte!!! Where did you get the Goodwrench cover? :)

Thanks, She started out as a back up car, but slowly she's getting show car status, LOL! My son got the car cover from a guy he worked with. It was given to his boss by Richard Childress after the 2000 Texas race. It was kicking around the shop for a years and they were going to toss it. My kid asked for it an brought it home. Has no provisions for a side view mirror and plenty of extra material for the tall rear spoiler.

Sharp ride!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks! As soon as I detail it, I will post pics of the new hood and spoiler. My kid totally blew my budget out of the water! And I can pretty much guarantee there isn't another 6th Gen Monte with this hood or spoiler!