my new project, 94 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian93ck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

when i first bought the truck with boss 20's and 5/6 drop i believe

sitting behind my old truck im parting out :(

and how it sits now, took my 2 inch drop springs out of the front of my other truck and put them in this to bring it up an inch, put my winters on 235/75-15 on unique 15x7 wheels, sit of blowing 255/35-20's so i went to 15's for now. it has a 350, will have shorty headers on there this week, the interior pics i will post later today thats what i've mainly been working on

Canadian93ck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
if anyone is interested in those boss 20's or any parts off the other truck, its got a fully shaved box waiting for a show truck frame ;)

Canadian93ck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

new sticker lol

close up of the wheels

when i first bought the truck, seats were in much worse shape then they appear

new wheel i just put on and steering column out of the other truck

seats and console out of a 97

matching rear bench, new 6.5 cerwin vega speakers

q logic kickers with hertz mlk 6.5, my pride and joy speakers

kenwood digital media deck and you can see the size of those hertz crossovers put temporarily under the cup holder, i cant find anywhere to fit them

sub box with 2 fosgate 12" p3's and my q logic 880x4 rms amp that my 4 6.5's are hooked up too

cerwen vega 500x1 rms amp that my 12's are hooked up to, this amps under the driver seat

my attempt at a suede headliner, i made a ktm logo out of foam and put it under but the glue expanded after a day of drying and now it looks like ****, i have to redo that, im going to suede the front of my sub box and get new carpet in the spring, i need a couple grey dash pieces, i need a capacitator as well seeing as my yellow top and 200amp alternator still make my lights dim and one hid shut off lol, im thinking about taking my dash of of the other truck and sanding away and attempting a painted dash this winter, we'll see, open to ideas guys im off all winter and i'll be bored playing with this

Canadian93ck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i live in milton and yeah he couldnt sell it because the thing barely ran, i replaced a couple coolant sensors egr and tps and it runs better and has more power then my crate 305

Canadian93ck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was gonna cost me more to finish my truck then it did to buy this so now i can make a few bucks off part out

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Heck yeah- pull those pieces & sand 'em down.
I'm actually going with (almost) the same exact Suede on my RCSB. Check out my build thread, its a long process.