my new jeep....again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well with it getting cold out and not being able to ride my 450r as much...i found a jeep from a guy that i know...well got it for 700 with everything on it, new 33s, 6" lift, custom bumpers

only problem was it didnt run, no spark, just about everything was replaced on it, well it came with an extra pcm, swapped it on and now it starts, runs like crap from all the fuel and smokes like hell from it, but it ran

tomorrow im gonna look at it some more but for now here are some pics

You must be registered for see images attach

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
was on craigslist in centrall illinois but i dont think the ad had any pics, i knew the guy selling it

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
i thoght so, ive been going through them to find me a new vehicle

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
That is awesome that you got it running. Would be awesome to drop a ls motor in and build it up some more.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for now im gonna rock the 4.0 and 5spd till either one goes...then who knows...it does need a lil work, i think 1 new shackle that i saw, not sure what all else it needs yet, didnt look at it that much tonite, ill dig into it tomorrow more

i had to go help pull a motor and trans out of a tracker to swap into a sami so i didnt have a whole lot of time tonite

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Oh nice, that brings back memories. Mine had some sort of lift on the front that leveled it out, I don't remember exactly what it was now, but I believe the coils were longer and it had the solid axle with some sort of 4-link style system. It's been ages ago, I wish I had a better memory of those days.....I DO remember the 4.0 was bulletproof, but it caught fire on me out at the camp cause the fuel pressure regulator sprung a leak and was spraying all over the engine bay. It also had the 5spd and manual transfer case(no electronic BS).