My new GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well guys i am sad to say, but the ole girl and me had are last drive together tonight.

Ill post pics tomorrow of the new truck, even tho i am sure ill get bashed.

Sad to see a good truck go! Hopefully the new owner won't abuse it!

What kind of new truck? I hope it's not a Ford!!!

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck, glad its got the pretty front end too. :D

Did you tell the new owner about the site so he can keep us updated on the truck?

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
first thing in the morning im going to put a car seat in it and take my 1 year old for a ride just for the fact it will be soooooooo much easier getting her in and out of it. lol.

No huge plans, 285/70/17 nitto terra or bfg like you have on your 2 wheel drive.
Maybe billet grille
Install my subs and amp out of the 95
hids

I would enjoy keeping this tread going with the 05 for the fact this forum is just the best i have ever came across. that is of course with all your blessings.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
first thing in the morning im going to put a car seat in it and take my 1 year old for a ride just for the fact it will be soooooooo much easier getting her in and out of it. lol.

No huge plans, 285/70/17 nitto terra or bfg like you have on your 2 wheel drive.
Maybe billet grille
hids

I would enjoy keeping this tread going with the 05 for the fact this forum is just the best i have ever came across. that is of course with all your blessings.

You better keep us updated! And I am jealous of the 4 door! It is a pain putting a baby in the backseat.

Go with the new Toyo AT2's with the Extreme tread! They look awesome!!!

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Sad to see the 95 go as it was one of my favorites on the site but that is a damn nice truck man! Good find!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maybe billet grille
hids

Ya man stick around. :cheers: