My name is Bob, and I'm a truckaholic

Do you like banana bread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trucker mike

Reaction score
Just kidding. My name's Mike. I like eating meat at sunset, short walks to the bathroom, and politely cyberbullying random people that don't have any visible physical flaws (ie. "You probably have dirty shoelaces, you asparagus-lover!").

I'm the mobfather of a silly little group called Crew Cab Mafia and otherwise am known as @TacticalDildo/@Truck.Mafia/@ILoveToMunch on Instagram.

I've been publicly recognized 4 times, so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.

People know me, and I'm especially huge in Japan. Probably because I'm 6'4.

Anywayzzles, I just picked up a '90 Sierra 5.7 RCSB from a Mexican landscaper (seriously) that's in spectabulous condition (mechanically) as a quasi project truck slash dicking-around vehicle that I leave parked at my work.

I stumbled across this forum while googling how to "pick up chicks while driving around Seattle in my OBS while also having a blow up doll as a passenger". Nice to see that I'm not the only one?

Toodles!

PS: I'm not an arrogant d-bag. I just play one on TV

You must be registered for see images attach

Trucker mike

Reaction score
Apparently I felt the need to attach the Yukon pic twice. Damn these bbq-sauce coated fingers!

*insert seductive finger-lick*

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
And I see you already found your way to the thread for assholes, I think you'll fit right in!