My LS swap in 2 dr 2 wd tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you are using Lextech's a/c bracket and want to keep your original alternator you will need Dayco belt # 5061055. The one Lextech recommended is just a little too big. That's due to the alternator sitting lower and smaller pulley I imagine.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I think there are a few different idler diameters and such too that throw it off.

I was going to say it didn't seem likely to me that that many injectors would fail and that it was something electronic, but you beat me to it.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im still throwing P0200
I have checked all the pink wires and they have 12v power. I still have to check continuity for the driver side. The driver side is about 40 deg lower than the passenger side on the header pipes.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I'm surprised the PCM doesn't narrow it down to what cylinder is giving issues.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah
Maybe too many!!
I checked continuity from each injector back to the PCM and all good.
Im getting a newer set of take off injectors today. I hope that solves that.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got 8 new (used) injectors.
She is running fine now and not throwing any codes. I had the exhaust done on Saturday and it sounds great.
Now I'm having trouble with it overheating. First time it overheated i went and replaced the thermostat. Over heated a second time and I replaced the water pump, it was leaking at the weap hole. Now installed the new water pump last night and let it run for a good hour. Took it around the block and all good.
Left for work this morning and it overheated again. Pulled over and babied it back to the house. Jacked it up as high as i could up front and filled the radiator again. Left it alone until i get back home with no cap on. Maybe there is a air pocket in there.