My LS swap in 2 dr 2 wd tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

navi243

Reaction score
Update
Installed cam and springs

Received the Lextech bracket on Saturday
Mocked it up. Everything looks good and fits well. Now just to get the tensioner.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also figure out the fuel set up. I never knew that these connections were there. These are right at the back of the intake and bolts down to the intake. Will be unscrewing the metal tubing and adding the below fittings.

Fargola
FRA-491970-BL -6an 14mmx1.5 o-ring
FRA-491971-BL -6an 16mmx1.5 o-ring
These are female to male -6 for both
With push lock hose.
Will be about 6" hoses when done for both

What was the purpose of using these fittings?

Scottydc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your PCM should have options for your fuel system capacity, sending unit ect.. whenever I first started using HP tuners I didn't have all the options showing either, it was because when you first launch the VCM editor it ask you if you want a basic or advanced mode, if you choose basic it leaves out several different tabs to edit.

In the VCM editor toolbar if you go to EDIT, VIEW, you'll see a check box option for either basic or advanced, you want advanced.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hate to say but the truck has been long gone. Was sold a while back.
I did manage to resolve all my issues with the gas gauge etc..

She went up to Pennsylvania in July of last year.
For those asking I did all the re-work on the harness and everything worked as if from factory.
AC Cruise Control gauges everything.

I started a Facebook page because of the Hoe and it has been very successful. It has helped a lot of people. Cant beleive it has more than 12K members.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/607787819352393/

richincanada

Reaction score
99Kon, I'm "pending approval" on your FB page, I wanna ask you and the others who are knowledgeable on the GMT 400 about my plan :
-A 95-98 2 door Tahoe/Yukon
-2005+ 6.0 LS Swap (with cam/springs)
-4L80E
-4wd - Transfer case (push button) from early 2000's GM truck (that came with 4L80 - is the generation after the GMT 400 called the GMT 600 ?)
-Twin turbo setup
Most turbo kits on the market are for the slightly newer (early 2000s +) trucks, is there a difference of under-hood room/layout between them ?
Any other input would be awesome, thanks !!

MikeH

Reaction score
What was the part number for the tensioner you used for the Alt bracket?